- Develop code for gaming and/or simulation industries.
- Delivering industry standard quality code.
- Design and implement software architecture modules for ongoing or new projects.
- ·Debug and fix existing issues in already existing codebases.
- Provide solutions for new features implementations in ongoing projects.
- Ability to mentor fellow colleagues.
- Ability to receive feedback from your colleagues.
- 2+ Experience using Unreal Engine 4
- Experience using UE5
- Knowledge of SOLID principles in software development.
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Solid bases of C++ / Solid bases of Unreal C++
- Blueprints / C++ development experience.
- Solid bases of UE architecture.
- Creation of UE custom plugins.
- Create custom editor tools UE.
- Solid bases 3D Math.
- Experience with third-party SDK integration.
- Experience with web servicer integration within UE.
- UE profiling and optimization experience.
- Proficient in at least one of the following areas: Gameplay, physics, AI, GAS, UI, Networking.
- SDE – Ureal AI
Nice to have:
- Experience designing and implementing AI systems
- · Experience implementing AI techniques (GAOP, HTN, Utility AI, Priority Queues, etc.).
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote